Wednesday 6 April 2016

Challenge #188 - Holiday

Happy Wednesday morning to you all. We hope you are having a good week so far. Today we have a brand new challenge for you and we hope you will play along!


This week we are up to our


Create something that has a holiday theme. Christmas, Easter, etc. Or it may be a National holiday that you celebrate. Perhaps you went on a holiday to the beach or snow. 



Our wonderful sponsor this week is


A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 3000 digital stamp illustrations for all your crafty projects. See our website to view them all!



Here is our Design Team to start the inspiration -

(using sponsor image Christmas Tree Time)


(using sponsor image Gentle Baby)


















Hayley - Project coming soon!!!


We can't wait to see what you come up with!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome stamps. I am crazy about collecting stamps. I would add these to my stamp collection.

    Stamps of India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be pushing the envelope here, but today, April 7th, is National No Housework Day. I can definitely get behind that! So I made my card in its honor! Now I've got to get back to my spring house cleaning....not sayin' what year I'm working on, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards and different techniques by the DTs..Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORgeous inspiration cards for us!! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aweseome DT samples. I love A Day for Daisies stamps. Thanks for the "holiday" challenge.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.